These terms and conditions create a contract between you and Naijamusiclist (the “Agreement”). Please read the Agreement carefully. To confirm your understanding and acceptance of the Agreement, click “Agree.”
A. INTRODUCTION TO OUR SERVICES
This Agreement governs your use of Naijamusiclist’s services (“Services”), through which you can buy, get, license, rent or subscribe to media, apps (“Apps”), and other in-Naijamusiclist services (“Content”). Our Services are: Naijamusiclist Store, Naijamusiclist App, Naijamusiclist Music, and Naijamusiclist News. Our Services are available for your use in your country of residence (“Home Country”). To use our Services, you need compatible hardware, software (latest version recommended and sometimes required) and Internet access (fees may apply). Our Services’ performance may be affected by these factors.
Using our Services and accessing your Content requires an Naijamusiclist ID. An Naijamusiclist ID is the account you use across Naijamusiclist’s system. Your Naijamusiclist ID is valuable, and you are responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and security. Naijamusiclist is not responsible for any losses arising from the unauthorized use of your Naijamusiclist ID. Please contact Naijamusiclist if you suspect that your Naijamusiclist ID has been compromised.
You must be age 13 (or equivalent minimum age in your Home Country, as set forth in the registration process) to create an Naijamusiclist ID and use our Services. Naijamusiclist IDs for persons under this age can be created by a parent or legal guardian using Family Sharing or by an approved educational institution.
SERVICES AND CONTENT USAGE RULES
Your use of the Services and Content must follow the rules set forth in this section (“Usage Rules”). Any other use of the Services and Content is a material breach of this Agreement. Naijamusiclist may monitor your use of the Services and Content to ensure that you are following these Usage Rules.
– You may use the Services and Content only for personal, noncommercial purposes (except as set forth in the App Store Content section below).
– Naijamusiclist’s delivery of Content does not transfer any promotional use rights to you, and does not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners.
– You can use Content from up to five different Naijamusiclist IDs on each device.
– It is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage Content once downloaded. We encourage you to back up your Content regularly.
– You may not tamper with or circumvent any security technology included with the Services.
– You may access our Services only using Naijamusiclist’s software, and may not modify or use modified versions of such software.
– Video Content requires an HDCP connection.
Naijamusiclist Store Content:
– You can use Digital Rights Management (DRM)-free Content on a reasonable number of compatible devices that you own or control. DRM-protected Content can be used on up to five computers and any number of devices that you sync to from those computers.
– Content rentals are viewable on a single device at a time, and must be played within 30 days, and completed within 24 to 48 hours of the start of play depending on the Content offered on the Services in your Home Country (stopping, pausing or restarting does not extend this period).
– You may burn an audio playlist to CD for listening purposes up to seven times (this limitation does not apply to DRM-free Content).
Naijamusiclist Store Content:
– You can use Naijamusiclist Apps on any device that you own or control.
– Individuals acting on behalf of a commercial enterprise, governmental organization or educational institution (an “Enterprise”) may download and sync music for use by either (i) a single individual on one or more devices owned or controlled by an Enterprise; or (ii) multiple individuals on a single shared device owned or controlled by an Enterprise. For the sake of clarity, each device used serially or collectively by multiple users requires a separate license.
– You can use an Individual Naijamusiclist membership on up to 10 devices (only five of which can be computers).
– An Individual Naijamusiclist Music membership allows you to stream on a single device at a time; a Family membership allows you or your Family members to stream on up to six devices at a time.
You may be able to redownload previously acquired Content (“Redownload”) to your devices that are signed in with the same Naijamusiclist ID (“Associated Devices”). You can see Content types available for Redownload in your Home Country, Content may not be available for Redownload if that Content is no longer offered on our Services.
Associated Devices Rules: You can have 10 devices (but only a maximum of 5 computers) signed in with your Naijamusiclist ID at one time. Each computer must also be authorized using the same Naijamusiclist ID. Devices can be associated with a different Naijamusiclist ID once every 90 days.